Saturday, May 24, 2008

Escape

It is said that you know you are moldovan if when u travel there are at least 5 people to see you off and other 5 to receive you. Well, yesterday, alone in the trasm with my backpack that was supposedly weighing less than 10 kg, with my laptop bag that was sooo containing other objects besides the computer, i headed to Milano Centrale, thinking that it actually is a nice city i live in. I had said all my goodbyes, and yes, it is easier to leave than to be left behind. And yes, time is relative. Right now i cannot believe i had been gone for 5 months. And yesterday i was still in my comfy bed with my Hugo Bob... Time is relative. I kinda left all the issues behind me and now i am just enjoying the ride. Well, i enjoyed the ride to Bucharest, now i still have to " enjoy" the 12 hrs by bus till home ;)
Bergamo airport is small, when compared to Malpensa or ... JFK :) After 4 hrs of waiting, 2 of which were spent watching LOST, i got into my window seat in the plane and we took off. I actually fell asleep under the sexy soothing voice of the pilot telling us in english and then romanian that we had to keep our seat belts fastened. So no italian for 2 weeks... yeay ?
Getting to Baneasa International Airport i was struck by certain inexplicable differences between the people. I cannot explain it, but it was different. It kinda feels like home, and it is nice.
I have already started to miss some of the things i am already so used to. And maybe that is the problem. I am too tied to some things. And tonight's dream made that clear. It stated all my addictions in a cumulative way. Internet, chocholate, affection, Hugo Bob and endorphins.

1 comment:

adinusa said...

rooooooooox:(( you almost made me cry, woman:-<

>:D< >:D< :*