Friday, May 2, 2008

ad absurdum

I have finally dealt with a problem i was having these days and i am glad to announce that the outcome has been a positive one. And now, that i have regained use of my computer - not that it's malfunction during the day has done me wrong, chapter 12 of accounting wouldn't have read itself without my participation, but now that i am back on track, i am gladly spending lots of time in front of the radiation emitting laptop, in a colon deforming position, damaging my eye sight and hammering on my creativity, may it rest in peace.

As i was surfing the internet, this is what i stumbled upon. Enjoy and make sure you do not overuse the phrases ;)

"Latine loqui coactus sum." - I have this compulsion to speak Latin.
"Labra lege." - Read my lips.


Sona si Latine loqueris. - Honk if you speak Latin.
Braccae tuae aperiuntur. - Your fly is open.


Romani quidem artem amatoriam invenerunt. - You know, the Romans invented the art of love.
Re vera, potas bene. - Say, you sure are drinking a lot.


Magister Mundi sum! - I am the Master of the Universe!
Vescere bracis meis. - Eat my shorts.


Mellita, domi adsum. - Honey, I'm home.
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre? - Is that a scroll in your toga, or are you just happy to see me?


Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! -Don't you dare erase my hard disk!
Illiud Latine dici non potest. - You can't say that in Latin.
Vacca foeda. - Stupid cow.


"Sic faciunt omnes." - Everyone is doing it.
"Fac ut vivas." - Get a life.
Spero nos familiares mansuros. - I hope we'll still be friends.


"Cave cibum, valde malus est." - Beware the food, it is very bad.
"Res melius evinissent cum Coca" - Things go better with Coke.


"Veni, Vidi, Dormivi" - I came, I saw, I slept
Noli me vocare, ego te vocabo. - Don't call me, I'll call you.


"si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes." - if you can read this, you're overeducated.
"Cogito Ergo Doleo." - I think therefore I am depressed.


"Utrum per hebdomadem perveniam"- If I can just get through this week
"Stercus accidit" - shit happens
"Carpe noctum!" - Seize the night
"Corripe Cervisiam" - Seize the beer!


Estne tibi forte magna feles fulva et planissima? - Do you by chance happen to own a large, yellowish, very flat cat?
Canis meus id comedit. - My dog ate it.


"Veni, Vidi, volo in domum redire." - I came, I saw, I want to go home.
Cave canem - Beware of the dog


Finem

4 comments:

adinusa said...

WIST, nu twist!!:))
de ce crezi tu ca ma iau de tine in posturile mele? nu inteleg..niciodata nu fac subtilitati d-astea daca nu am motiv..nici nu ma gandeam la tine cand am zis de wist, ma gandeam la italieni care nici macare n-or auzit de el.
si n-am zis ca TREBE sa inveti, ci pur si simplu ca mie imi place mult sa joc carti si daca ai vrea te-as invata
de ce te ataci!?:)) io-s pasnica!

Roxanchik said...

hugs >:D<
nu atac pe nimeni, relax. a fost o gluma ;)

adinusa said...

da nu..da asa ai sarit ca toata m-am dezumflat:(
>:D< miss u bai!:P

Roxanchik said...

aren't u supposed to be camping?? and one of the main ideas of it is NO technology! so camp, woman !
and i miss u 2:P