Thursday, March 27, 2008

Not today

I was surfing the net this morning ( it was 7 am, yeah, , i am masochistic and i like to be sleepy all day) and i found a very interesting blog article, that said " Why Blog? Who has the time? " - fact that has gotten me thinking. Indeed, i have kinda ignored my page for a few days ( sorry to my faithful reader(s) ), but i have been busy - i am a very busy young lady, in the holidays, when there is no italian soul in sight, and nothing to do but study, chat and gym.... Anyways, inspiration has left me, and there are many things that i used to love that right now do not seem at all appealing... The dollar is plunging, food supplies are ending, oil prices are soaring, za trainer looks great and i am directing my attention to people that deserve and appreciate it.

There are many changes in my life... i have taken my time to sink it in, but i cannot ignore it anymore. Too bad, i kinda enjoyed denial.... There were a few questions i shouldn't have asked, a few things i shouldn't have done, but in the end, this is where i am and this is where i want to be.
It is not easy, but what is? I just hope i am strong enough.

No comments: